Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Complimentary baby-well visit for child under the age of 24 months
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Flouride Treatment every 3-6 months to strengthen enamel
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again (and remove all sugar bugs!)
- Extractions including extraction recommended by your orthodontist
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Pulpotomy "a baby root canal"
- Space Maintainer
- Sports Mouth Guard
- Hard & soft night guard to protect teeth from the effects of grinding
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Nitrous Oxide "laughing gas" to help keep your child calm during visit
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Baby Partials
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.